Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To lower, or not to lower

That is the question

Saw this truck and really started tossing around the idea of doing mine similar

So i took my turd and did a quick photochop in paint.

So, to lower? Or not to lower?

How it sits now

Now after the Chop

Looks like crap either way.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I would leave it alone!
      And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

I'm not a big fan of dodges, especially older dodges so my opinion might be bias, but I'd leave it alone. Only older trucks that look good lowered in my opinion are the short bed chevy's. It's your truck though, so your opinion is all that should really matter. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I think you should spend your money on fixing that oil leak and power washing your driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
            I think you should spend your money on fixing that oil leak and power washing your driveway.
            Did that before I made the long trip to Utah!

Comment

Originally posted by Boondock Saint View Post
              I would drive it off a cliff!
              For more dramatic effect.

Comment

Ask Cooter

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                  i think you should spend your money on fixing that oil leak and power washing your driveway.
                  lol

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                    Looks like crap either way.

lmao

Comment

That poor truck, between the mexican christmas lights on top, the redneck stack out back that poor truck doesnt know what ethniticity should be! And now you wanna drop it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                        That poor truck, between the mexican christmas lights on top, the redneck stack out back that poor truck doesnt know what ethniticity should be! And now you wanna drop it?
                        I sure as hell didnt put the landing strip of cab lights on it, came that way when i bought it and without a new roof skin they have to stay for now. And the stack will be gone shortly, I hate it. After a 1200 mile road trip I cant stand it.

Comment

I think mine looks nice lowered

Comment

My .02:
                            A lowered truck needs some bling. Yours has none. Lose those FUGLY black rims and go with some old school chrome ones. Monochrome paint job, no black moulding or black emblems. Chrome grill and bumpers. Lose the lights and the stack.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                              I sure as hell didnt put the landing strip of cab lights on it, came that way when i bought it and without a new roof skin they have to stay for now. And the stack will be gone shortly, I hate it. After a 1200 mile road trip I cant stand it.

Glad to hear. Honestly I would remove the landing strip and plug those holes with rubber plugs that you can get at any autoparts store if you can , loose the stack unless its a drag truck or a semi and then I would convert to semi wheels/tires with a small lift.

I heard the wheels/tires are pricey but just the direction I would go with that truck. I personally dont like lowered fullsize pick up trucks so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Its a nice base for a cool truck whichever way you go though!

Comment

Working...
                              X