True Street Dyno Day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Street Dyno Day...

Figured I'd post up a place for anyone that made dyno runs today to upload their videos...

Here's my 2012. GT500 axlebacks, cat delete pipes, K&N drop in, and BAMA SCT 93R tune. Made 375/330.

Nice car Doug
    1997 viper gts
    1986 turbo mustang
    1987 Buick grand national
    1972 nova

Comment

Forgot about this... Should have brought the mach and rental V6 for a dyno
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

330 seems pretty low?
        2012 GT500

Comment

Nice to meet you, Doug.

Here's my graph.
          2008 Pontiac G8
          Bone Stock
          Best ET: 13.7 @ 102mph

2013 Chevrolet Corvolte

Comment

Yeah, I thought the torque was pretty low too. The manuals there were dynoing about 375 torque if I recall. I looked on AM's website and their stock A6 dyno'd 344/300. And 365/340 with a cai and tune. I may have lost some w the cat delete.
            Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            330 seems pretty low?

Comment

Yalls cars sounded great......I had the grey 08 3v, ended up doing 402rwhp and 480rwtq.

Comment

^yours picked up nicely on the sauce!

Comment

Beautiful car BH!

Comment

Thanks Mark. I thought I saw you as I was leaving but wasn't sure if it was you.

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
                    Nice car Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                      Yeah, I thought the torque was pretty low too. The manuals there were dynoing about 375 torque if I recall. I looked on AM's website and their stock A6 dyno'd 344/300. And 365/340 with a cai and tune. I may have lost some w the cat delete.
                      Yeah. I remember 46t birds was like 390/355 or something
                      2012 GT500

Comment

One of the things that has always been a problem with the 4v's has been TQ, they need back pressure. Thats why the early Cobra's (like mine) had the IMRC's to enhance TQ. Removong them killed all of your low end TQ. The only way to make up the TQ on the early or any N/A 4v is too install higher numerical gears.
                        Because of the high revving capabilities 4:30, 4:56 or even 4:88's were commmon place among the first gen 4v crowd.
                        One thing now is that we have a few more cubes, they still are not a 351 though and TQ will suffer a bit, so back pressure is a key component of these 5.0 4v's. Unless you were going to install a blower, LT's and O R X/H pipes are not useful in a N/A 5.0 4v...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          One of the things that has always been a problem with the 4v's has been TQ, they need back pressure. Thats why the early Cobra's (like mine) had the IMRC's to enhance TQ. Removong them killed all of your low end TQ. The only way to make up the TQ on the early or any N/A 4v is too install higher numerical gears.
                          Because of the high revving capabilities 4:30, 4:56 or even 4:88's were commmon place among the first gen 4v crowd.
                          One thing now is that we have a few more cubes, they still are not a 351 though and TQ will suffer a bit, so back pressure is a key component of these 5.0 4v's. Unless you were going to install a blower, LT's and O R X/H pipes are not useful in a N/A 5.0 4v...
                          I have a offroad x I bet i would drag your ass son!

Comment

That ain the only thing you got, Mr.Works at a HiPo parts house!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              That ain the only thing you got, Mr.Works at a HiPo parts house!
                              Well, he probably doesn't use Zaino, so you got him there!

Comment

Working...
                              X