scooter fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scooter fail

I really hope these dumb ass parents filming this understand how lucky he didnt break his neck on this fall..

LOL at the advertisement I got underneath the video "thank you mom" P&G ad for mother's day.

Comment

I crashed worse on a bike, but that kid is young.

Comment

Oh shit speed wobbles. Worst parents ever lmao

Comment

yea i have ate shit worse but i was also older. must suck to have asshole parents

Comment

Sweet faceplant, I give it a 9.5

Comment

did those parents not learn to never freak out when a kid falls, you gotta play it cool or they'll flip out too. my dad beaned me in the head with a baseball hard as hell when i was a kid, but instead of freaking out about the brain damage it surely caused, he was all excited because he said i had rawlings imprinted on my forehead. somehow that made me feel all better (or maybe i just had a concussion)

Comment

my son did the same thing when he was a year and a half.

Comment

My granddad sent me down a sand dune on a plastic sled, right into a picnic pavilion pole when I was 4. He loves to joke to this day that there is paint missing off from that pole from where my head knocked it off.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                    did those parents not learn to never freak out when a kid falls, you gotta play it cool or they'll flip out too. my dad beaned me in the head with a baseball hard as hell when i was a kid, but instead of freaking out about the brain damage it surely caused, he was all excited because he said i had rawlings imprinted on my forehead. somehow that made me feel all better (or maybe i just had a concussion)
                    That explains a lot

Comment

They are all surprised the kid wiped out? The dumbness is just fucking baffling...

Comment

Hopefully, his jaw isn't wired shut now.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                          Hopefully, his jaw isn't wired shut now.
                          On the bright side, if it IS wired shut, he won't be able to cry and whine at the Ranger's game when he doesn't get a baseball !!

Comment

The slow-mo cry at the end had me rolling.
                            Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                            -Fred Sanford

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                              This is my parents. You know "hey don't worry that will buff out".
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X