Mel Gibson strikes again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Gibson strikes again...

Following is a transcript of a rant by Mel Gibson to screenwriter Joe Eszterhas in Costa Rica. It was recorded by Eszterhas' son Nick in December and obtained by TheWrap.

(Editor's Note: This transcript contains highly offensive language)

Also read: Mel Gibson Rage Recording in Costa Rica: 'Filthy C---sucker Whore'

Mel – (screaming the whole time)

Why don’t I have a first draft of "The "Maccabees"?

What the fuck have you been doing?

I’ll type it!

— mumbling inaudible —

It’s her!

— mumbling inaudible —

Also read: The Joe Eszterhas ‘Maccabees’ Script: Bloody Butchery, Heroic Jews (Exclusive)

I go to work, you’re getting paid, I’m not! Shit!

I am earning money for a filthy little cocksucker who takes advantage of me!

Just like every motherfucker!

So hurry the fuck up!

(Throwing things, knocking down the totem pole)

Fuck! God!

(Coming up from the billiard room and approaching the table and screaming at the top of his lungs in the face of his guests)

Also read: Joe Eszterhas: Why I Released The Mel Gibson Rant (Exclusive, Video)

Who wants to eat?! Who the fuck wants to eat?! Go have something to eat! Hurrrrraaaaayyyyyy!

(Screaming)

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuckin' hate!

Fucking cunt cocksucker whore!

(Very hoarse)

Also read: Joe Eszterhas' Letter to Mel Gibson

Fuck!

(Screaming as he runs toward the driveway, gets into his car and drives away)
    Audio in the link.

(Throwing things, knocking down the totem pole)
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

who cares, he's pissed. You should hear the transcript of any of my tyraids.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Man, he's losing his grip.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          who cares, he's pissed. You should hear the transcript of any of my tyraids.
          Yeah, but he had house guests including kids and was acting like a mental patient. I don't buy the anti-semitic crap. I just think he has issues that need medical attention.

Comment

You should hear the transcript of any of my tyraids.
            LLLOLLZLZZ FTW!!!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              LLLOLLZLZZ FTW!!!
              Mach1's tirades require video
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Mad Motherfuckin Max, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

That last bit is basically me any time I have to drive in heavy traffic.

Comment

That dude has anger issues and Tourette's.

/thread

Comment

He definitely has anger issues but none of that is anti-semitic.

Comment

He's been a certifiable nut case forever, just re-watch the first lethal weapon, he wasn't acting.

Comment

That cocksucking whore should have gotten him the first draft of "The "Maccabees" faster.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Mach1's tirades require video
                            Lol fo sho
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

LOL I keep picturing the south park episode where Mel Gibson is pissed at the south park kids for talking shit about the passion

Comment

Working...
                              X