No announcement yet.

Post Your Spring Rattlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet to see any thing this year im sure ill see some down at the lake when i go fishin. havent seen a grass snake in years. i use to have them as pets.

Comment

My Dad found a water moccasin in his pool last weekend.
      Ded

Comment

I found this little guy yesterday. I tried talking my wife into letting me keep him as a pet inside the house and she threatened to leave and never come back if that happend. Anyways he was so small you couldn't even hear him rattle. I just so happen to look down and see him sitting there.

Comment

where's his head? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
            My Dad found a water moccasin in his pool last weekend.
            I hate those little shits! We have a lot of those here.
            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Not a rattler but this was on the porch this morning.

Comment

snake appears retarded. Texas retard snake.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                  where's his head? Lol
                  After me pleading my case with my wife how awesome of a pet it would be and her screaming that she was going to get a shotgun I had to step on the little guys head and cut it off with my pocket knife.

Comment

no picture but I killed a 4ft cotton mouth on Saturday in my damn yard and I have seen 10 snakes already down at the lake

Comment

Saw my first yesterday at the new place. Best I can tell from pics is that he was a Texas Indigo Snake. All I know is that he was black which I thought was a water moccasin so he had to die. Sucker was fast. As soon as he went under the car, I came around with a shovel and bent down to look under the car, turned around and he was behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        Saw my first yesterday at the new place. Best I can tell from pics is that he was a Texas Indigo Snake. All I know is that he was black which I thought was a water moccasin so he had to die. Sucker was fast. As soon as he went under the car, I came around with a shovel and bent down to look under the car, turned around and he was behind me.
                        I hope you didn't kill it, if it was indeed an Indigo.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                          I hope you didn't kill it, if it was indeed an Indigo.
                          Yup, I know first reaction is to kill it but this is one rare snake that I'd let be.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                          X