No announcement yet.

Gunman FAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can they be blanks? On his first shot, you can see the papers on the desk fly off, on the second shot, he shot the floor and you can see where the bullet hit.

Comment

they're not blanks... he took his own life... he just couldn't hit anything that wasn't point blank... the guy at the bench just assumed they were blanks because the guy was aiming right at him and missed
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

and FWIW, a blank probably would have stirred up the papers at that range
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          they're not blanks... he took his own life... he just couldn't hit anything that wasn't point blank... the guy at the bench just assumed they were blanks because the guy was aiming right at him and missed
          Right. That fucker just couldn't shoot for shit.

Comment

sad that this shit has to happen. people are hitting rock bottom now due to the economy and I'm sure this kind of thing will play out more and more. You could tell the man was distraught and not clearly thinking so he was desperate. sad state of the mind.

Comment

Blank adapting a pistol can be a huge pain in the ass.

I dont think this guy would make that effort just to die, just use the real thing in that case.

Comment

That was very sad. I don't think it was his intent to kill people. He had several opportunities.
                WRX

Comment

It almost seems like at some point he realized he was in over his head and wanted to get out but didn't know how.

I have mixed feelings about it. If a teacher was fired because of funding, then truthfully, the board members could take a pay reduction rather than losing a teacher. This is assuming she was let go for that reason.

Kind of like the guy that flew his plane into the IRS building. These money hungry people are driving the working class to their wits end all while they sit on some board rakeing in the dough.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    It almost seems like at some point he realized he was in over his head and wanted to get out but didn't know how.

I have mixed feelings about it. If a teacher was fired because of funding, then truthfully, the board members could take a pay reduction rather than losing a teacher. This is assuming she was let go for that reason.

Kind of like the guy that flew his plane into the IRS building. These money hungry people are driving the working class to their wits end all while they sit on some board rakeing in the dough.
                    I disagree
                    They put in the work to earn the dough, can't fault them for that.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post

How much are these school board members being overpaid? I ask because it sounds like you're in the know. I make more than the employees that report to me; so is it my responsibility to sacrifice my pay for their sake?

Comment

The purse lady cracked me up. Just one more reason I'm stoked about carryin!

ps - is he the absolute WORST shot ever?

Comment

Barrel has to be bent....

Comment

To me it looks like he wasn't intending on hitting anyone until he got shot. Dunno...
                            Woman with the purse has some huge balls for doing something that stupid.

Comment

I was making a group generalization with all "boards" whether it's a school board or some huge corporation board. I don't know if school board members are paid or not...I would guess they are.

Denny, I see your point and can agree with it. It just makes me sick when I hear of some executive board member making hundreds of thousands a year not including rediculous bonuses while they fire the working man to "save the company money".

I don't think a lot of them actually "work" to get there....I'd say a majority of the time they just know how to play the system while they step on everyone else to get to higher ground.

Comment

Ya, but this wouldn't be the case here. This isn't some Fortune 100 company.

Comment

Working...
                                X