brothers or Gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELD3782 View Post
    What is the "straightest way possible" to fuck another man?
    Hell if I know, I said it as a joke, but it looks like Denny has you covered.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    PM sent!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Hell if I know, I said it as a joke, but it looks like Denny has you covered.
      Only if you join in.

Comment

No question....the big guy is tail-gunnin the little one, and maybe even in that pic!
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          It is WAAAAAY gay, but it is also a very accepted practice for the Pakies. If you're not comfortable with it (like most of us), then get ready for a looooong gloomy marriage to one because when you marry one, you're marrying the family. That is just the tip of the iceberg as to what you're in store for.
          I can't see the picture but this was the first thing that went through my mind. It is perfectly accepted for them to hold hands and things of that nature.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

no wonder these people are so fucked in the head

Comment

All of you fuckers must be gay too, not a one of ya asked for pics of the fiancee?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                I can't see the picture but this was the first thing that went through my mind. It is perfectly accepted for them to hold hands and things of that nature.
                ..and perfectly acceptable in their society for two men to have gay sex..

I had an electrician employee who was an American and who is as white/country/homophobe as the day is long who got caught with an afghan dude giving him head. Another story: We have a bunch of feminine acting Indians and pakis that work for us also. One of my labor foremen was telling me about having to beat them back with a stick while they were gang banging his little fag indian workers in the shower trailer. These people just like dick.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                X