brothers or Gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brothers or Gay?

So my fiancee is Pakistani, and was looking at her Indian friends facebook page, when I noticed this picture and laughed so hard I almost fell over. We than began to argue whether or not these two were brothers or gay. We decided to let you all decide. So, what is it Gay or brothers? Or Gay brothers?
    Gay
    0%
    brothers
    0%
    Gay brothers!!!!!
    0%

The poll is expired.

The bandanna makes me say gay.

Comment

The bandanna is holding achmeds head on

Comment

Comment

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

GE photoshop in 3, 2, 1 .....
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
            The bandanna makes me say gay.
            The bandana? How about the one giant faggot holding the other faggot?

Comment

Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
              the bandana? How about the one giant faggot holding the other faggot?
              lmmfao!!

Comment

Not only is he hugging him from behind, he's grasping his arm. He's gay as fuck.

I tried to find the clip from Role Models explaining how hugging from the front is ok, but hugging from behind is the equivalent of fucking someone in the ass. I couldn't find it.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

It is WAAAAAY gay, but it is also a very accepted practice for the Pakies. If you're not comfortable with it (like most of us), then get ready for a looooong gloomy marriage to one because when you marry one, you're marrying the family. That is just the tip of the iceberg as to what you're in store for.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    It is WAAAAAY gay, but it is also a very accepted practice for the Pakies. If you're not comfortable with it (like most of us), then get ready for a looooong gloomy marriage to one because when you marry one, you're marrying the family. That is just the tip of the iceberg as to what you're in store for.
                    Denny you beat me to it.

Wait until Thursday night party time.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

It's normal for them, but it still freaks me out.

Still remember my first visit to Kuwait (DOHA) and there were some dudes, just holding hands...almost skipping and I swear they kissed in a way that just about had me vomitting all over the break area outside our sleeping area.

I was in several other places before that and never seen that shit, only to find out it is somewhat normal.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

yup, they hold hands and arms in the middle east like that... oogs me out
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

0 GT 2 voted brothers!!!

Comment

Just depends on where there from. they both look middle eastern. Middle eastern men have different personal space boundaries than we do here. I worked door to door sales in Detroit for about 3 months and Detroit had/has the highest percentage of Arabic population in the US. I completely changed my view of of middle eastern people after that(this was post 9/11). It was funny because if I was ever hungry and broke I go go to the Arabic side of town and knock on 2-3 doors and would be invited in to sit down and eat dinner with them. First thing I noticed is that when they sit down to eat they are literally right next to each other and will pat each other on the back or rest their hand on someones shoulder that they are talking to. I worked door to door sales for 1 1/2 years and knocked on doors in DFW Houston and every door in Detroit. Iv never met nicer and more open people than when I was in the Arabic side of Detroit. I was usually invited in for dinner or lunch(even though i had no clue what we were eating), Men would always shake my hand(unlike the myth that Iv heard), and I had great conversations about their culture and mine. Most of them seemed fascinated to learn about TX and my culture just as I was fascinated about there's.
                            picture looks pretty gay but I think it's just a culture difference.
                            Last edited by stephen4785; 12-14-2010, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                              Just depends on where there from. they both look middle eastern. Middle eastern men have different personal space boundaries than we do here. I worked door to door sales in Detroit for about 3 months and Detroit had/has the highest percentage of Arabic population in the US. I completely changed my view of of middle eastern people after that(this was post 9/11). It was funny because if I was ever hungry and broke I go go to the Arabic side of town and knock on 2-3 doors and would be invited in to sit down and eat dinner with them. First thing I noticed is that when they sit down to eat they are literally right next to each other and will pat each other on the back or rest their hand on someones shoulder that they are talking to. I worked door to door sales for 1 1/2 years and knocked on doors in DFW Houston and every door in Detroit. Iv never met nicer and more open people than when I was in the Arabic side of Detroit. I was usually invited in for dinner or lunch(even though i had no clue what we were eating), Men would always shake my hand(unlike the myth that Iv heard), and I had great conversations about their culture and mine. Most of them seemed fascinated to learn about TX and my culture just as I was fascinated about there's.
                              picture looks pretty gay but I think it's just a culture difference.
                              They were just following sharia law, fool the infidels.
                              Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

Working...
                              X