Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good cop

It's nice to see some positive vids of cops

verrrry rare....usually they are out breaking the law or ripping out tickets out of boredom.
    Last edited by crapstang; 03-06-2012, 01:29 PM. Reason: proper engwish
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

That's pretty cool.

Comment

Very cool.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Badass! Actually landed it even!
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

And now that cop has probably done more for those kids respecting police than he can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              And now that cop has probably done more for those kids respecting police than he can imagine.
              Absolutely.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                Xfucking2

Comment

LMAO, that was awesome! Good thing they blurred his face too, you know he'd be in deep shit if they knew who he was.

Comment

Two words: Community relations.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Two words: Nazi Germany.
                      most of the time
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        most of the time
                        Hey kid, grow up and then you might have a clue. There was nothing "nazi germany" about that. That is how police used to interact with members of the community before they had to worry as much about some random nutbag putting one in their brainpan for no good reason.
                        Interacting with the community builds, through positive contact. I commend that officer for loosening up, having some fun, and doing something positive with the community, something that those guys will remember in a good way every time they think about it.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

verrrry rare....usually they are out breaking the law or ripping out tickets out of boredom.
                          Don't break the law and you wont get tickets. Most cops aren't out to get you and don't break the law. Don't judge all by the actions of a few.

Awesome video. That's community oreiented policing and I see nothing wrong with it. I'm sure most depts would appreciate officers taking a different approach to make contact with kids who normally would resent police. I think crapstang is just mad the police wouldn't skateboard with him. ; )

Comment

I wish they showed the process of him coming out of the cruiser, and approaching the kids looking like he was going to knock some heads together... "Kid, don't make me ask you again, GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING BOARD!....... someone's gotta show you how to ollie..."

Priceless if that's the way it unfolded.. haha

Comment

most of the time
                              i thought you were banned???

Comment

Working...
                              X