Couple quick Snaps of my GN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
    If I ever decide to start modding it i would, I plan on keeping it original.
    build it the way you want, just keep the oe parts around so you can put it back stock - ish if you go to sell it. Mine was never going to be valuable kept stock (unless you like 14 inch hubcaps, landau tops, bench seats, column shift, etc, etc), so I did it the way I wanted. Some of that has changed a time or 2 since the beginning, but it's the way I like it for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
      build it the way you want, just keep the oe parts around so you can put it back stock - ish if you go to sell it. Mine was never going to be valuable kept stock (unless you like 14 inch hubcaps, landau tops, bench seats, column shift, etc, etc), so I did it the way I wanted. Some of that has changed a time or 2 since the beginning, but it's the way I like it for the most part.
      I do plan on converting to cold air, man yours looks sick. I think I'm in love lol but i feel you, I hate the column shifters.
      Street car.

Comment

I would make sweet lovin' to you for those buckets. Fuck I want some GN buckets for my 'bu.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I love GNs. 1st mod shoud be to remove the trailer hitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
            I love GNs. 1st mod shoud be to remove the trailer hitch!
            Lmao, it's coming off when it's gets done here at the muffler shop.
            Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              I would make sweet lovin' to you for those buckets. Fuck I want some GN buckets for my 'bu.
              there's a guy in waxahachie that lists on craigslist with gn parts. You might hit him up to see if he has a set for sale. The 84's used a different style than the 86-87 cars. I've got a pair of 87's in mine. They are the cloth style grey center/black outers.

Comment

Working...
              X