ctsv on top gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctsv on top gear?

Has there ever been a 2004 or 05 Cts-v been on top gear I could only find a base Cts top gear clip

Yes, I recall seeing the test lap for it. But one of my favs is with the newer CTS-V, ZR1 & Challenger.

Comment

That CTS-V is one hell of a car!
      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

"Series 6, Episode 4"

Cadillac CTS-V • Renault Modus • Honda Jazz • Peugeot 1007 • BMW 320d

Top Gear presenters' mums help evaluate cars. • Can a stretch limo jump over the wedding party?

Omid Djalili

19 June 2005

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          Yes, I recall seeing the test lap for it. But one of my favs is with the newer CTS-V, ZR1 & Challenger.
          That's the one where May drives it and hates it the entire show..good episode though.

Comment

He didn't hate it the entire show, IIRC he fell in love with it towards the end after taking it through some twisties.

Those dudes always hate on American cars anyway.

Comment

He didn't hate it the entire show, IIRC he fell in love with it towards the end after taking it through some twisties.

Clarkson and Capt Slow generally do. Hamster loves American cars for the most part, even though he blew smoke up everyone's asses about the 1st gen GT500. However Clarkson has said repeatedly that the current ZR1 is one of his favorite cars...

Comment

I read an article with Hammond who was asked about the American version of TG. He basically said it all but sucked.
                They have good reason. They have the privilege of being able to drive the shit out of most every car made in the world and most likely own a few of them as well.

Comment

it makes it funny though....

but he bought a Ford GT and claimed it was his favorite car.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

TG USA wont be the same because the BBC is publicly funded and they can say what they want, and the USA Top Gear on History is advertising based, and they have to walk on eggshells.

Comment

I don't watch Top Gear because I get tired of listening to their biased bullshit when it comes to American cars. I find it irritating.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I don't watch Top Gear because I get tired of listening to their biased bullshit when it comes to American cars. I find it irritating.
                        you have been jeremy-trolled
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          It's just entertainment ... But they are funny

Comment

Working...
                          X