Mieders Alpine Coaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    Here lately I'm thinking I'm about to delete my account on this shit-bag site, and move the fuck on!

I normally have a pretty thick skin...but apparently there's a bunch of idiots and noobs who are Jelly of a guy who owns a 10-year old Porsche that was bought for way less than any one of the new 5.0's other guys are sporting out here (love your car Danny BTW).

I'm getting too old for this juvenile garbage.
    You know, this site has always been juvenile. I did the repost comment as standard procedure for this site.....WAIT YOU DRIVE A PORSCHE??? Now im jealous GTFOOH!! I'm kidding of course some things are done in fun (like this post) while other stuff is basically a cyber pissing match (99% of this site). It wasn't my intention to make you mad just poking fun is all.

Comment

People aren't calling you out on a repost because you drive a 996.

I wish I knew about this when I was in Austria a couple years ago. Granted I was staying on the other side of the country and the closest I got to Mieders was Salzburg but I would love to ride that.

Comment

That really looks like that would be alot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
          You know, this site has always been juvenile. I did the repost comment as standard procedure for this site.....WAIT YOU DRIVE A PORSCHE??? Now im jealous GTFOOH!! I'm kidding of course some things are done in fun (like this post) while other stuff is basically a cyber pissing match (99% of this site). It wasn't my intention to make you mad just poking fun is all.

No harm no foul....I was having a bad day yesterday....sorry.

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
          People aren't calling you out on a repost because you drive a 996.

I wish I knew about this when I was in Austria a couple years ago. Granted I was staying on the other side of the country and the closest I got to Mieders was Salzburg but I would love to ride that.
          I know not on this one...just seems more here lately is all.

...and I really was having a bad day yesterday. I shouldn't have been posting shit on this site. My bad.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            No harm no foul....I was having a bad day yesterday....sorry.

I know not on this one...just seems more here lately is all.

...and I really was having a bad day yesterday. I shouldn't have been posting shit on this site. My bad.
            Happens to all of us mang.

Comment

Working...
            X