Post up your projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post up your projects

Well the windows thread got me thinking, let see what everyone is working on?
    I'm in the process of restoring an 88 m3. Post em up!

My project is my daily.....

Comment

315/40-17 Nitto drag radials DO FIT! I can get a finger between the tire and the wheel well all around, just need to adjust the parking brake cable though. I am going in with a new fuel tank that is narrower than the stock tank so I can get tail pipes back in there. 275/40-17 Nitto NT05
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Just a pos 90 lx hatch, nothing to see here.

Comment

Presently buttoning up few things on my brother's 66 and 2 of my back burner projects.

Comment

Both of these have smaller things that need to be done if I ever finish some house projects.

Clone kart project I started last year.....it is still sitting in the shop unfinished
            I was bending the seat mount out in the picture, a midget had it before me.

Comment

1957 Cadillac Coupe Deville.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                I want that!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                    different wheels on that would be bad ass.

Comment

Is their a limit on how many? I have 6 right now. Might be getting 2 more in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                        Is their a limit on how many? I have 6 right now. Might be getting 2 more in a few days.
                        post em up, always fun to see what people have. with that many projects it'd be hard to get them finished.

Comment

It has been my S10 but I'm happy now where it is. Up next is mini tub my Mustang for 315's.
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

1978 Fairmont

Black Betty. She is for sale.

91 gt. DD

1994 hardbody< LSX powered soon, not yet but soon.

Comment

here is the project we are starting next week. Since my dad never drives the GTO he decided he needed "his own car"

This car has history with my dad because him and his friend used to run around in this exact car in high school. The guy kept the car behind his shop since he blew the motor a LONG time ago. It was primer back then and that's what my dad wanted it to look like when finished. We are building this car exactly how he wants his... sitting high, slot mags, side pipes and all, with all new interior. Going to have a cammed 5.3 LS motor, 4l60e

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery.

here it is the day we picked it up in KS (rust bucket!)

doing some body work

basically flat grey enamel paint not just primer that is a bullet hole in the lower part of the drivers door... there is a story of running from the cop in this tiny town in KS that they grew up in and the cop shot at the car and Dad wanted to keep it there

flat black dash

painted.. like I said.. he wants it to look like primer... He may change his mind later but that's what we are starting with
                              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                              X