New Brown Brake Fluid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
    have you never had to replace the clutch fluid in your c5?
    I blow my transaxle up so often it never gets dirty.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      i think this has got to be the best and most forward answer to any question ever on DFWM.

...the fuck!
      And it was done on an Iphone. That shit took 2 hours to type.

Comment

The last time I bled my brakes the fluid from the fronts came out like liquid pencil lead. Ended up flushing almost 4 qts through the system along with removing the ABS unit and putting a delete block in.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          learn new shit everyday.
          Not to be a grammar nazi and just to keep you guys from looking like tools....the correct term is hygroscopic.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt View Post
            Not to be a grammar nazi and just to keep you guys from looking like tools....the correct term is hygroscopic.
            You might want to quote the person with the grammar issue if you're concerned about not looking like a tool.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yup, although not a huge deal for a DD - big deal for road racing and to an extent autox.

They don't tell ya that, cause if the popo gets into a high speed chase with ya, they want you to get mushy brakes ASAP. Just another conspiracy.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                I blow my transaxle up so often it never gets dirty.
                Sounds like me!

Comment

Working...
                X