A few more pics of the new ride....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few more pics of the new ride....

The only thing that's changed since I bought it is the exhaust and I added tint:

Nice. That's a v-6 right?

EDIT: Never mind saw the engine pics
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Comment

Which exhaust did you get? Looks killer
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

looks great Doug. The wheels are kind of growing on me, but i'm not a huge fan for some reason.

Comment

GT500 Axleback is all it has. Makes just a little more noise than stock which is all I wanted. I'm still on the fence on the wheels. It'd be much easier to leave them alone, but I THINK I like a different style. I think I'll lower it, then decide from there.

Comment

I like the wheels. Looks great. I like that spoiler, also. The rental Danny and I had on our road trip had the same one.

Comment

I think it's just on the black car that i don't like the wheels. I saw them on a white one and they looked better.

I'm in a toss up about wheels for my truck as well, i don't dislike the ones it came with, but i'd like a 20 inch factory wheel. So much money, so little of it in my pocket

Comment

Nice car, love the way the gt500 exhaust sounds on the gt500's but it's a little quiet on the gt's
                  2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

Drool..... I think I've found the wheels I want... lowered with some Sportlines, that should look pretty sick...

Comment

Another.....

Comment

Super-secret ninja V6
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Wow yea very nice ride

Comment

^the CS looks like a premium V6 at a glance
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X