Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandoned cars in Dubai

What a shame

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

crazy, except for the shitty z's

Comment

What's the deal with that? Some pimp rides.

Comment

The person who abandoned the Delorean made a good choice.

Comment

Mmmmmm Jag XJ220.

Comment

Wow.... when money is REALLY no object there is nothing sacred. That F40 made me cry a little. Can one not tow and possess those cars?
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Those folks have so much money they can't spend it fast enough.

Sent from my iPhone
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

just because cars are covered in sand doesn't mean they are abandoned, there is a guy on ls1tech who has some bad ass cars and all of them are always covered in sand, hell, everything there is covered in sand. i doubt that f40 is real btw.

Comment

Stupid video of pictures.

Comment

slidetube
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Who the hell would leave some of those cars in the open?

Comment

i remember reading an article where foreigners went there to work and made lots of money, but then when the local economy went shitty they just bought one way tickets out of there and left everything behind. i'm thinking some of those are the cars

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                          The person who abandoned the Delorean made a good choice.
                          That's a matter of opinion. I have three of them and think they are pretty cool cars...if you don't count the shitty engine.
                          Originally posted by grove rat
                          shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            i remember reading an article where foreigners went there to work and made lots of money, but then when the local economy went shitty they just bought one way tickets out of there and left everything behind. i'm thinking some of those are the cars
                            Someone should snatch them up and ship them back to the US if no one is claiming them. Free Supercars!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Someone should snatch them up and ship them back to the US if no one is claiming them. Free Supercars!
                              No shit ... I was just thinking about a way to make that happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X