Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    nice!!

This still doesn't make up for your peyton nut hugging.
    lol
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

how about a non clipped picture of that 5.0?

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
        how about a non clipped picture of that 5.0?
        I'm going to take some more today with a camera and not with my phone like those pics were.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          I'm going to take some more today with a camera and not with my phone like those pics were.
          Oh, you have that app that clips your pics! I hate that... May be a virus!

I keeeeed.

Nice car.

Comment

Good looking ride man.
            Congrats.

David

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Very nice man, I love my 2012...

Comment

all the people with new 5.0s...
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Next time when taking a photograph of a car, try to get the entire car in the shot, and not chop off 2 feet of it.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Next time when taking a photograph of a car, try to get the entire car in the shot, and not chop off 2 feet of it.
                      Just for you I'll remember that.

There always has to be someone to bitch about something on this site.

Comment

Just for you I'll remember that.

There always has to be someone to bitch about something on this site.
                        Well, if you are going to show off something you sort of want to see it all. Its like taking a family picture and not getting your kids and their uncle in the picture and saying here look, look at my family...
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          Well, if you are going to show off something you sort of want to see it all. Its like taking a family picture and not getting your kids and their uncle in the picture and saying here look, look at my family...
                          Like I said earlier in the thread that I took the pics with my phone really quick last night cause it was getting dark. Today I'm washing and waxing the car to take some good pics with a camera. I was just showing it off quick and giving thanks to Skip and Josh.

And besides it's just missing the passenger tail light. I didn't know showing off the passenger tail light was so important.

Comment

Like I said earlier in the thread that I took the pics with my phone really quick last night cause it was getting dark. Today I'm washing and waxing the car to take some good pics with a camera. I was just showing it off quick and giving thanks to Skip and Josh.

And besides it's just missing the passenger tail light. I didn't know showing off the passenger tail light was so important.
                            I have a passenger tail light fetish..
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              I have a passenger tail light fetish..
                              LOL yeah seems like that's going around.

Comment

I didn't know you'd get so offended by a tip. Obviously I'm the only one that sees it.

You didn't think showing off the tail light was important, you might as well hack off the front wheel too. Maybe a tight shot of the driver side door will suffice.

I have more tips too if you'd like.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X