Finally back in a stang after 7 long years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
    Again, there will be a metal tag on your diff with the gear ratio that's inside the diff...
    I'll check when it's not so wet outside. Yeah man I would also like to hear your car. How much did that catback cost you?
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Yeah man I would also like to hear your car. How much did that catback cost you?
      It's just an Axleback...Less than $400 from American Muscle back when I got them. Now they are $470...

FREE SHIPPING! Aggressive Muscle Car Sound. Let your engine howl with a Roush Axle-Back Exhaust. This innovative new Roush exhaust system features a hollow cham
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I'll be in lewisville now till about 9:30 if you want to meet up.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
        X