Finally back in a stang after 7 long years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    I didn't know you'd get so offended by a tip. Obviously I'm the only one that sees it.

You didn't think showing off the tail light was important, you might as well hack off the front wheel too. Maybe a tight shot of the driver side door will suffice.

I have more tips too if you'd like.
    Here you go man just for you.
    Attached Files
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

nice ride
      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
        Here you go man just for you.
        That is a sweet ass. Looks great! I would have gone with black, too!
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Thank you to everyone for the compliments. I'm really loving the car and it's a blast to drive. Now it's warm enough outside for it's first bath.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            That is a sweet ass. Looks great! I would have gone with black, too!
            LOL Thanks

Comment

Like I said earlier in the thread that I took the pics with my phone really quick last night cause it was getting dark. Today I'm washing and waxing the car to take some good pics with a camera. I was just showing it off quick and giving thanks to Skip and Josh.

And besides it's just missing the passenger tail light. I didn't know showing off the passenger tail light was so important.

You sure do upset easily. Nice car. It's no Badass2000GT though.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                You sure do upset easily. Nice car. It's no Badass2000GT though.
                I wasn't upset. I don't understand why he needed to say something when I said earlier in the thread they were taking by my phone and I was going to take better ones later. But it's over so it's all good now.

But yes it's no badass2000gt. LOL

Comment

It isn't over until we decide it is over. Okay, I guess it can be over.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    It isn't over until we decide it is over. Okay, I guess it can be over.
                    Sir yes sir

Comment

Nice car, test drove a base white gt before buying my boss and was a blast to drive (it had 3.73's if I recall)
                      2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

There should be a metal tag on the diff that will tell you what gears it has. Now let the modding begin...

If you want to hear the Roush axle-back in person, let me know. I'm not too far from you, in Lewisville.
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

If it had 3.55s or 3.73s, you would have seen it on the window sticker. They don't give that shit away for nuthin.

Nice ride dude, exactly like my uncle bought - a black 300A GT. It's the car that convinced me to buy mine. Enjoy it-
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Now I could be wrong but it looks like you can only get 3.55's or 3.73's. But on my stickier I didn't pay any extra for 3.73's.

This is where I got the info about what gears.

Comment

Now I could be wrong but it looks like you can only get 3.55's or 3.73's. But on my stickier I didn't pay any extra for 3.73's.
                              If the sticker doesn't show an upgrade charge for different gears, they are 3.31.

Most of the 300A cars I looked at(including the one I bought) were 3.31
                              2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Again, there will be a metal tag on your diff with the gear ratio that's inside the diff...
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X