Say this in mineral wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
    This is my arm, He does good work. flame away guys. lol.
    oh man , they're going to have fun with this one........... throw a spider web in there and you're made in the shade.

Comment

This has a spidy web....

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

oh boy
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          oh boy
          is that a sperm by those lil stars?LOL

Comment

Yes the back is bagged and the engine is a mazda if I remember correctly . I have known the owner / builder for almost 30 years . You would be amazed by some of the crap he throws together and actually drives . Cool ride though , esp considering how little $$ he has in it and the cab is mostly original old ford I think .

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
              oh man , they're going to have fun with this one........... Throw a spider web in there and you're made in the shade.
              fuck!!! Lmgdfao
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
                Yes the back is bagged and the engine is a mazda if I remember correctly . I have known the owner / builder for almost 30 years . You would be amazed by some of the crap he throws together and actually drives . Cool ride though , esp considering how little $$ he has in it and the cab is mostly original old ford I think .
                by old ford do you mean an old mustang hood and steel metal?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

this thread gets a 5 star ratting for sure
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    by old ford do you mean an old mustang hood and steel metal?

lol, well pretty sure it started life as a T but he hacked it and made it his own for sure .

Comment

It was either that or an old international

Comment

Sweet looking car Looks like you may have been down by Fuzzy's Tacos?

I grew up in Mineral Wells........well actually Palo Pinto, but went to school in Mineral Wells.
                        2004 Suzuki DL650
                        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
                          lol, well pretty sure it started life as a T but he hacked it and made it his own for sure .
                          I honestly don't see anything ford related in that cab. It's cool nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            this thread gets a 5 star ratting for sure
                            You sir get a thumbs down rating for that poor spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                              Sweet looking car Looks like you may have been down by Fuzzy's Tacos?

I grew up in Mineral Wells........well actually Palo Pinto, but went to school in Mineral Wells.
                              yah was having some beers at fuzzy's....... down there working.

Comment

I was at Fuzzy's Saturday night. Was visiting my parents and my good friend was down from Shepard AFB.
                                2004 Suzuki DL650
                                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                                X