Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
    I disagree...

a friend of mines FGT hit 225+ in the texas mile. There are plenty of stretches around here that are over a mile of straight road, so techincally.. it is possible...
    Not only is it possible, but happens on a quite frequent basis these days. All the twin turbo Vipers, big single Supras, blown Vettes running around here.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Not only is it possible, but happens on a quite frequent basis these days. All the twin turbo Vipers, big single Supras, blown Vettes running around here.... lol
      i have heard about those guys.. fuckin crazy if you ask me..

i try to avoid lunatics like that....
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Hell... with that kind of money in a fox body....

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          If they are on a well scoped out road in BFE with no cross roads I really don't have a problem with this. I've done 140-160 in multiple vehicles on lonely roads like that. The only car I've ever owned and not completely topped out was and 06 Vette and I pussied out at 160, but it saw 140+ many times on a bored sunday morning just south of town.
          And it feels like you're cruising at 70mph. Love driving in the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            When are people who are doing stupid things going to quit posting evidence online?

I guess Arizona must do a hell of a better job maintaining the roadways. I don't know of a single stretch anywhere in DFW that I would take a car to 225 mph on.

Hwy 190 from 35 to 30 can do it and 121 from 35 to 75 will work as well. Nothing that I have will go 225mph but I have gone over 200mph on both of these roads; never was dumb enough to tape it and post it online though.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
              i have heard about those guys.. fuckin crazy if you ask me..

i try to avoid lunatics like that....
              Heh, luckily those guys are usually only out under cover of darkness...

Remember way back in the day going for a ride in a certain burgundy colored sn95, powered by a big block, over around Duncanville. Dude took me for a 160mph blast down whatever road it was and when we shut it down and turned right onto the side road, the right rear wheel fell off.

Still scares the crap out of me...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I guess Arizona must do a hell of a better job maintaining the roadways.
                Yes, they do. Some of the best I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                  Yes, they do. Some of the best I've seen.
                  Probably less tollways than Texas, too. If it weren't for the rampant kidnappings and agonizing heat, Arizona would look like a fine place to live.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                    If that is who I'm assuming it is (And I'm fairly positive based on his youtube activity, the color of the Bugatti, the location...etc etc) he could give two shits about johnny law trying to hurt him about that video. That car sits in a garage next to a nice Aventador, Mercedes SLR and hes got an army of attorneys at his fingertips.
                    You can beat the wrap, but you can't beat the ride......

Comment

looks like fun to me. when i saw the top gear segment didn't they remark about how at those speeds you have like 12-15 minutes before the fuel and the tires are done?

Comment

You can beat the wrap, but you can't beat the ride......
                        Easy Matt, you can't police the whole world from your keyboard.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                          Ticket for taillight out
                          That'll cost more than reckless driving in a foxbody...all said n done
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

What a fool, only thing i'll be doing 225 in, will have wings.

Comment

^ it has a wing -.-
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

L O fucking L at wearing a damn fire suit.
                                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                                X