Veyron doing 225 mph in Arizona on public road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veyron doing 225 mph in Arizona on public road

'Yeah, sure.. Mexico." The cop car at the end tells a different story.

When are people who are doing stupid things going to quit posting evidence online?

I guess Arizona must do a hell of a better job maintaining the roadways. I don't know of a single stretch anywhere in DFW that I would take a car to 225 mph on.

Comment

Good thing there's no water near by!!

Comment

Saw that earlier. boring and shitty. Blocked off road....not "open highway craziness"
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

That car needs some glass packs.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Is it just me or does the driver have a fire suit on and the passenger jeans and hoodie?

Comment

If they are on a well scoped out road in BFE with no cross roads I really don't have a problem with this. I've done 140-160 in multiple vehicles on lonely roads like that. The only car I've ever owned and not completely topped out was and 06 Vette and I pussied out at 160, but it saw 140+ many times on a bored sunday morning just south of town.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                When are people who are doing stupid things going to quit posting evidence online?
                If that is who I'm assuming it is (And I'm fairly positive based on his youtube activity, the color of the Bugatti, the location...etc etc) he could give two shits about johnny law trying to hurt him about that video. That car sits in a garage next to a nice Aventador, Mercedes SLR and hes got an army of attorneys at his fingertips.

Comment

Ticket for taillight out

Comment

a certain old board member with a turbo 95 cobra was nuts and went 160 on jupiter.

Comment

Yup, not many places to go fast in this area. The stretch on 30 in the HOV lane is nice if there isn't anyone on the road. I saw 190mph on the bike there, but who knows how fast truly, as I wasn't running GPS at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                        If that is who I'm assuming it is (And I'm fairly positive based on his youtube activity, the color of the Bugatti, the location...etc etc) he could give two shits about johnny law trying to hurt him about that video. That car sits in a garage next to a nice Aventador, Mercedes SLR and hes got an army of attorneys at his fingertips.
                        Zetas? Sinaloa? CPA?
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          Zetas? Sinaloa? CPA?
                          Pizza Delivery
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

I guess Arizona must do a hell of a better job maintaining the roadways. I don't know of a single stretch anywhere in DFW that I would take a car to 225 mph on.
                            I disagree...

a friend of mines FGT hit 225+ in the texas mile. There are plenty of stretches around here that are over a mile of straight road, so techincally.. it is possible...
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Just head out west a little there's a lot of roads around the Stanton, Midland, Big Lake area that are straight and flat for long stretches.

Just watch out for Oil field traffic.

Comment

Working...
                              X