The Heartless man lives on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Heartless man lives on

This is really cool. All these years doctors have been trying to mimic a "beating" heart rather than just addressing continuous flow. This is pretty interesting.

A community forum designed for creatives to connect, converse and collaborate. Discover the latest trends, news and opportunities.

Damn.

Comment

Were making ourselves to potentially become immortal.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

What powers the pumps?

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
          What powers the pumps?
          I believe its powered by batteries, one of those recipiants lives in the city I work for
          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Were making ourselves to potentially become immortal.
            If that happens, the decisions that will have to be made will drive most sane people to craziness. This ball can only support so many.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              were making ourselves to potentially become immortal.
              csm101

Comment

ok so what happens if this guy is involved in an accident and is knocked out?
                How do you now if he is still alive and just not breathing at that moment, how do they know he is really still alive with No pulse or heartbeat?

Does this guy take a chance of waking in a freezer at the morge?

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                  ok so what happens if this guy is involved in an accident and is knocked out?
                  How do you now if he is still alive and just not breathing at that moment, how do they know he is really still alive with No pulse or heartbeat?

Does this guy take a chance of waking in a freezer at the morge?
                  I'm sure he has a medic alert device.

Besides, I'm also sure that someone would figure it out when they see a huge scar on his chest.

I wonder why this hasn't been done before. They have been keeping people alive for years with pumps while they do heart surgeries, and if they can keep people alive for this, why not longer?

It makes total sense that a continuous pump can do the same job a heart does. The heard is a muscle that has to contract and relax. That's all a muscle can do. There is no way to make a pump with a muscle that creates a continuous flow.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    Besides, I'm also sure that someone would figure it out when they see a huge scar on his chest.
                    Doubt it. Most would think it was a pacemaker that gave out.

Comment

Simple, tat "Johnny 5 is alive" on him and anyone will know whats up. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        csm101
                        Huh?
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Sooo, if he gained weight cardio would do him no good huh?

Comment

How does the pump speed up/slow down in accordance with physical activity?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                              Sooo, if he gained weight cardio would do him no good huh?
                              He doesn't have to condition his heart. I bet exercise would still be beneficial.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X