Walking 42 saint bernards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    I didn't see a barrel of Brandy on the collar of any of them... FAIL!
    My sister got me one of those barrels for Christmas one year. My Saint will wear it, but you can tell she doesn't like it very much (especially when everyone is trying to fill their glass with the contents).
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      My sister got me one of those barrels for Christmas one year. My Saint will wear it, but you can tell she doesn't like it very much (especially when everyone is trying to fill their glass with the contents).
      how much does one saint Bernard eat? I am just thinking about this families costs for all those dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        how much does one saint Bernard eat? I am just thinking about this families costs for all those dogs.
        She goes through a big bag of food every three weeks or so. She is also a free feed dog, so it is pretty convenient.

They really are great dogs and are very friendly, but they slobber a bunch and are not aware of their huge size (mine will try to get in a chair with me).
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

She goes through a big bag of food every three weeks or so. She is also a free feed dog, so it is pretty convenient.

They really are great dogs and are very friendly, but they slobber a bunch and are not aware of their huge size (mine will try to get in a chair with me).
          That's weird that she doesn't know how big she is. My Dane knows exactly how big he is and will no do certain things or go anywhere that isn't big enough for him. He always makes sure he can fit.
          Originally posted by Yale
          I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

So a about 18 baga a year around at least 30ish a piece. 540 a year x 42. That's roughly 23k a year. I bet they get a huge discount though.
            Last edited by mstng86; 02-04-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

imagine the shit they produce

Comment

Working...
              X