Racist spelling bee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist spelling bee

and since we are on the topic of racism this is a jaw dropper..

Comment

Since were reposting:

Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

ahha damnit! i searched spelling bee racist!

Comment

LMFAO. I've never heard it said in a real setting, but the black dude repeated it..
          "These people''.

Why do blacks get so offended with that phrase? Fuck that was funny.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Oldest pos out there
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goku025 View Post

Why is that a jaw dropper? I feel as though the guy is right. Why is it acceptable to have a BET, Black Pride, NAACP, Black History month, and others such as these but it is racist if there was a white only TV station, White pride, ect. It is a double standard. Everyone at some point in their life gets discriminated against. That's life. You either wine and moan about it or you prove those people wrong by making something of yourself by hard work. Now I will say that not all blacks have this entitlement mentality, but I have met plenty who do and I am sick of it being accepted as normal.

I am NOT a racist, and with that I will say that I am proud of who I am.
              Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by Goku025 View Post
                ahahahahahahahhaha!!!1111212112

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                  Why is that a jaw dropper? I feel as though the guy is right. Why is it acceptable to have a BET, Black Pride, NAACP, Black History month, and others such as these but it is racist if there was a white only TV station, White pride, ect. It is a double standard. Everyone at some point in their life gets discriminated against. That's life. You either wine and moan about it or you prove those people wrong by making something of yourself by hard work. Now I will say that not all blacks have this entitlement mentality, but I have met plenty who do and I am sick of it being accepted as normal.

I am NOT a racist, and with that I will say that I am proud of who I am.
                  Black Americans were enslaved, beaten, killed for the color of their skin, and treated like pieces of shit up until the last few decades. While I agree it's a bit of a double standard I can see the reason why American society views back pride and white pride very differently. I do agree that pride in your heritage shouldn't be associated with racism, but white people fucked that up forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    Black Americans were enslaved, beaten, killed for the color of their skin, and treated like pieces of shit up until the last few decades. While I agree it's a bit of a double standard I can see the reason why American society views back pride and white pride very differently. I do agree that pride in your heritage shouldn't be associated with racism, but white people fucked that up forever.
                    I have a hard time agreeing. Say there is a black company, that only wants to do business with blacks. I walk in, and they ask me to leave. They say "This is a black store, owned by blacks, for blacks"

Cool man, you don't want my business, then I don't want to give you my money. I'll take it somewhere where it's wanted.

But, on the other hand, if a black is even SLIGHTLY discriminated against, holy fuck, lets call 1-800-NAACP, and burn this place to the ground.

You said it yourself Mr. Buick, "up until a few decades ago". It's in the past, move the fuck on. Whites have, you should too. The only reason it's still remembered is because blacks want it that way.

"am i wrong?"

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Black Americans were not the only race that were enslaved, beaten, and killed. Does anyone see the Jews giving Germans hell? Nope. My grandfather was a slave, here in the U.S., and guess what, he was white. You don't see me or my family bitching about it.
                      Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                        Black Americans were not the only race that were enslaved, beaten, and killed. Does anyone see the Jews giving Germans hell? Nope. My grandfather was a slave, here in the U.S., and guess what, he was white. You don't see me or my family bitching about it.
                        You should bro! Its not the best card in the world but damnit you gotta throw it every once in awhile!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          I have a hard time agreeing. Say there is a black company, that only wants to do business with blacks. I walk in, and they ask me to leave. They say "This is a black store, owned by blacks, for blacks"

Cool man, you don't want my business, then I don't want to give you my money. I'll take it somewhere where it's wanted.

But, on the other hand, if a black is even SLIGHTLY discriminated against, holy fuck, lets call 1-800-NAACP, and burn this place to the ground.

You said it yourself Mr. Buick, "up until a few decades ago". It's in the past, move the fuck on. Whites have, you should too. The only reason it's still remembered is because blacks want it that way.

"am i wrong?"

I'm not in any way saying that it's ok for blacks to be racist, like in your hypothetical black company, I'm just saying that I can see why they might have a College fund for blacks, black history month, etc.

And the guy on that game show is a racist moron.

Comment

I'm not in any way saying that it's ok for blacks to be racist, like in your hypothetical black company, I'm just saying that I can see why they might have a College fund for blacks, black history month, etc.

And the guy on that game show is a racist moron.
                            Eh. Can I have a white college fund, and blacks be okay with it? Fucking No. Simple as that. E-Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y It's impossible to achieve when they wont have it.
                            They SCREAM for equality, yet they want NOTHING equal. Show me equal, and I will show you a DRASTIC decrease in white people who are fed up with the common black society.

"am i wrong"
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Comment

Working...
                              X