Rinspees sQuba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rinspees sQuba

I thought I had seen this before, and then I saw that the video was uploaded to youtube 4 years ago.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

who the fuck would ever need something like this?

Forever there has been this idea that people want a car that's a boat, or sub. Who in their right mind would ever need that?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
        buuilt on a lotus elise.... what a waste of $$

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post

Forever there has been this idea that people want a car that's a boat, or sub. Who in their right mind would ever need that?
          It's not about need. Its the fact that people who have shitloads of money want what you and I can't buy every day.

Comment

those 2 asian chicks that drove into the lake could have used one!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              those 2 asian chicks that drove into the lake could have used one!

god bless.
              excellent point. I wonder how bad asians drive underwater?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

excellent point. I wonder how bad asians drive underwater?
                20mph under the speed limit with their blinkers on!

Comment

MI6 agent?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                    MI6 agent?
                    Doesn't Q build all their shit?

Comment

Someone who lives on a private island?

Comment

Why the hell would someone need that?!? You damn sure don't want it for recreation in the ocean, I see enough idiots that kick the coral and that is just trying to control their own body, not a friggin car. If you have to ditch for some reason, you have no weights to control your ascent . Lastly since there is no BC, you can't park the car and get out for a quick look around.

Comment

Working...
                        X