X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girl can say any word backwards... instantly

Damn!

Comment

has to be some sort of a gifted dyslexic. Try antidisestablishmentarianism and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, bisch!

Comment

longest word in the english dictionary.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Like to see her do this backwards
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Haha

Dude said tote-a-poke!! That is Oklahoma.

Comment

Ssadab!

Comment

Fucked up genes perhaps?

Comment

That is pretty impressive.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Damn
                  Photobucket

Comment

Greatness! I've been doing this since I was 6. Words, songs, writing, etc...should have made a video I guess.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Greatness! I've been doing this since I was 6. Words, songs, writing, etc...should have made a video I guess.
                      Barg not so solid when mentioned after the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Barg not so solid when mentioned after the fact.
                        Dammit, it's so important for me!! Denny and Elvis witnessed at the Poison concert back in 2006 regardless.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Rather would see her 4-5 years later so I could just make inappropriate comments.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

nmad
                            first class white trash

Comment

Kebert Xela

Comment

Working...
                              X