Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Odd last sentence to have in there.

Edit: I don't have anything to add, ditto on what most others said. Just thought ending on organ harvesting was strange.
    Even in his death, he was giving to the better good of humanity. As a brother to a transplant benefactor, this is just one more example of good people.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Odd last sentence to have in there.

Edit: I don't have anything to add, ditto on what most others said. Just thought ending on organ harvesting was strange.
      As the son of a heart recipient father I appreciate donors. Putting this line in just might make others get on that list and save more lives. RIP Officer.

Comment

Wow. I'd be interested in seeing how that 23yr old was raised and the environment he grew up in to carry out such a horrific crime. His parents are proud I'm sure.

Comment

God forbid this be called a hate crime...

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Even in his death, he was giving to the better good of humanity. As a brother to a transplant benefactor, this is just one more example of good people.
            hopefully they deserve them
            Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post
            Wow. I'd be interested in seeing how that 23yr old was raised and the environment he grew up in to carry out such a horrific crime. His parents are proud I'm sure.
            do you really need to ask?

Comment

I pray they catch the cocksucker!

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
                I pray they catch the cocksucker!

He was shot dead. Read 03's post.
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Exactly, at least they shot that sorry fuck. Small consolation but it is better than nothing.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I saw this when it aired. It was very sad.
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      God forbid this be called a hate crime...
                      This. Were it the other way around.......

Comment

Actually makes me want to be a lot nicer to strangers than I am, because you just never know.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                          That sucks. Plenty of assholes out there, and a nice guy like this is the person who gets randomly shot.
                          The Officer we lost on fathers day was easily the nicest guy on the force. Craig never had a bad word to say about anyone and always had a smile on his face. His locker has a glass door on it now and some nice words on it with his gear inside. All the guys that new him take a minute every day and sit in front of his locker or touch it going by. You just never know who when or why, this job is not predictable.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                          X