No announcement yet.

uh Christina, what is that on your leg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God dam that is a lot of sweat coming from the crotch area and no where else! Her face and chest area would be wet!

Me thinks its something else! Not vag fluid either! Leaky anus! the runs!!!

Comment

Next thing you know she'll be accepting charity and showing off her mad insurance skillz.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
        God dam that is a lot of sweat coming from the crotch area and no where else! Her face and chest area would be wet!

Me thinks its something else! Not vag fluid either! Leaky anus! the runs!!!
        Maybe she's eating those diet chips, the bag says right on it "may cause anal leakage."
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          next thing you know she'll be accepting charity and showing off her mad insurance skillz.
          lololololol!
          Ded

Comment

Meh.....wood still dew

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              Winning right here, lol.
              As a public service, I would like to let you know that the "winning" thing is over and done with.

Comment

Red Wings achievement unlocked!

Comment

Wow, I would still hit it!
                  Still under my hood twisting wrenches!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Next thing you know she'll be accepting charity and showing off her mad insurance skillz.
                      :|
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                      X