X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of my dreams begin in Haltom city!

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
      Ron sturgeon owns it ,the old Green Leaf owner .
      That's what I thought. I went to high school with the Sturgeon brothers. Keith keeps his airplane in the hangar next to mine out at Meacham Airport.

Comment

Very cool gift for your dad. I almost got that when I saw the deal. But im waiting to go back to vegas to rent one at the road track up there

Comment

Ron Sturgeon

He used to have the worlds largest collection of miniature internal combustion engines, he has some cool shit in his warehouse.

Comment

That is über cool! Congrats to ur dad. Well done son! Lol my dad doesn't give to shits about cars lol. I developed my love for 4 wheels on my own.

Comment

I did this a couple of years back...drove a Porsche vert and rode in the lambo, viper, ferrari, and Z06
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

going tomorrow at 10am to drive my lambo. see all you in my mirror..lol
                KODFWS 2011

Comment

very cool

Comment

im going to show up with my firesuit and helmet on and see what they do....lol
                    KODFWS 2011

Comment

driving my dream in haltom city would be driving out of haltom city as fast as the car would go.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

true that. but i have to start somewhere
                        KODFWS 2011

Comment

Been there many times, even got to drive the Z06 C6 back from the hotel back to the garage after a Drive your Dreams event. Did a photoshoot of my old Nova in there. Had a curtain pulled to block all the parked cars and while I was backing up the nova to move it I backed into one of the metal beams behind the curtains. I thought for sure I smacked a damn lambo, lol.

Thats badass though! I bet he had a blast.

Comment

Working...
                          X