Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So i was driving around and then, baby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i was driving around and then, baby...

WTF :O

oh shit!!! got your seat dirty

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
      oh shit!!! got your seat dirty
      its cool, got some goo-gone

Comment

that is the first time i seen or heard of someone not making it to the hospital. congrats. coming out with all that sun light.

Comment

fucking scummy!

Comment

Cool. That'll make a story for later in life.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

My wife prematurely went into labor while I was working and she was at home alone. She was too fucking stubborn to call an ambulance and decided to drive herself in. For another dumb reason I had her keys so she took my Camaro which at the time had a large cam and shitty gears. Whilst on her way, her water broke all over the drivers seat...

Comment

we will call him.......Civic

Comment

They played it on the news today. Wigged me out! Yes great story but (I know I don't have the full story) why weren't they in a hospital? Things could have gone bad in a second, As a husband, if my wife was preggers I would become damned near over the top worried and checking on her constantly in the last tri mester. I would of had her in the hospital way before that. He could have lost them both. Sorry for the rant....

Comment

Squeezin one out and then getting on the cell phone...like a boss.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Squeezin one out and then getting on the cell phone...like a boss.
                      lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X