Grown Man cuddling with yorkie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    This and something else that needs to be pointed out is the dog is wagging his tail, he clearly thinks it's a game! This is the lesson I have been trying to tell people that want to own Pitbulls you can't play with them like that unless you train them to hunt something. My dog won't tug on ropes or fetch balls, but he damn sure will get a pig. responsible owners make good dogs, thugs and retards bring up stupid and most of the time inbred Pitbulls with crazy tendencies!
    Dogs don't only wag their tails when they are happy or playing. They will often wag their tails when they are excited for whatever reason. They often do it when they fight. It doesn't look to me like that dog is playing a game. Look at the hair standing up on his back.

It's ridiculous to think you can't play around with any pit bulls. Mine love to play. They only get rougher if I do, and they know where to stop (long before breaking skin). They listen well to me if/when I ever tell them to ease up. Around kids, they are like big pillows. Unlike some other less-sturdy breeds, kids can poke them and tug on their ears and tails and be really rough, and the dogs just shrug it off. I'm not saying every pit bull is that way, obviously. Some suck. But what many don't realize is that there are way more good than bad.

Anyway, I agree that the guy should have done more to help himself, and one of the many bystanders should have tried to help as well. That was a pretty big dog, but I'd step in and do something to help a person getting attacked by any animal, including those much bigger and more dangerous than a dog. It's just the right thing to do.

Comment

That dog was wagging his tail because he was having fun pretending the guy was a baby, and he was eating it.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Is everyone in Brazil high?...or just stupid?
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          Is everyone in Brazil high?...or just stupid?
          Yes
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Grab some tussin.

Comment

WTF, the camera man is looking at it and the man getting eaten alive is just saying "no" or something every once in a while.
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                You bring up an interesting thing. Can they be taught to play like that at all? All my dogs go overboard when young and playing rough. An "ouch" with a slap on the nose makes them stop when young. Then after a little bit, just the ouch works and they know to stop and eventually they just don't hurt us pussy humans. I try to train mine under the threshold of most people so in case they start out overboard they'll back off quicker. Plus for kids and I also try to train them so they don't initiate it.

Just curious if you're saying with pits, in general it's bad to do that in any regard. At least from my perspective - I'm purposefully not try to be slick with wording since I'm not trying to turn this into a "pits suck" thread. Just gaining knowledge since it'll be nice to know.
                Me and you think alike...and yes with Pitbulls you must raise them different than most dogs imo. I have raised a few and know how they are. Thankfully I think I have perfected them and the one I currently have is seriously perfect in every way. Best dog I've ever had but not the smartest. The smartest dog I ever owned was a German Shepard and she was not the most friendly dog. She was trained from a puppy to attack on command and really like to play rough. Great dog but a HUGE liability! Needless to say I love my Pitbull.
                Wanna see my care face???

Comment

That dude is a moron, he has the dog by the collar... Grab the fucker by the ear, or poke it in the eye, or grab it by the lips.

Comment

Working...
                  X