Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gauges is everyone running need pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gauges is everyone running need pics.

Can't decide what Autometer gauges to get: Cobalt, ultra lite, Phantom, etc. Please give pics especially on the A-pillar.

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
    Can't decide what Autometer gauges to get: Cobalt, ultra lite, Phantom, etc. Please give pics especially on the A-pillar.
    I'm doing an in-dash with Z series gauges on my festiva. No A-pillar gauges for me!

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

The round ones with areola'a? Come in different cup sizes. you know.

Comment

I removed the POS OEM/Autometer gauges from my GT and replaced 'em all with new ones from Speed Hut.

The Ultimate Aftermarket Automotive Gauges For Any Vehicle. Shop our huge selection of high-performance and customizable gauges - backed by a Lifetime Warranty!

I'm very pleased with the out come.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          I'm doing an in-dash with Z series gauges on my festiva. No A-pillar gauges for me!

I ran all black face gauges also in my 92 I tried to keep all my gauges hidden except I had one concession, my boost gauge was buried deep on the A-pillar out of sight.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            I removed the POS OEM/Autometer gauges from my GT and replaced 'em all with new ones from Speed Hut.

The Ultimate Aftermarket Automotive Gauges For Any Vehicle. Shop our huge selection of high-performance and customizable gauges - backed by a Lifetime Warranty!

I'm very pleased with the out come.

mardyn
            Speedhut gauges are the bomb diggity. I just got my W/B and OIL psi in the other day. Almost match my terminator gauges exactly. Here is how they look. Not my pic but they look the same.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Also, I'd like to note that I had an issue with a speedhut gauge and got AWESOME customer service, and the made a new gauge and got it sent out within 24 hrs. I haven't had customer service like that in a long time.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

neon blue gauge pods (5-7 at least).
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Autometer Ultra Lite 2's (they are LED backlight)

This are really old pics

1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
                  - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
                  - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Comment

autometer phantom, 3 3/8th speedo and tach, 2 1/16 oil pressure, oil temp, trans temp, coolant temp, volt, fuel, and boost

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                          46 original miles on a fox body!?! WOW!

Comment

If anybody is interested in making their gauges look more old school, I have for sale the conversion kit that turns 87-93 gauges into this
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

Still working on it but here's what's in my dash 89 GT
                              Street car.

Comment

Working...
                              X