new beater suv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new beater suv

1997 discovery series one with 121k. i know the last 3-4 years history on it. picked it up for $2,000. plan to use it for a couple years until i get around to turning it in to a serious wheeler.

LOL i hope it lasts a couple of years, they're serious turds.

Comment

i've got a serious hook up at a land rover dealer. this was a dd for my hook up and his wheeler has 275k on it with no real problems and this one has been dealer maintained since new.

Comment

Always liked them, but jesus, they get shit for milage. Even by MY standards.

Comment

I don't know a thing about them but that thing looks mint for $2k!
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

can't argue that. not really concerned. it will be driven maybe 150 miles a month. park my truck and drive my wifes car since i drive 55 miles a day. she only works a mile from the house.

Comment

it didn't look so mint when i picked it up. sat outside under trees at his house and at work for the last few years and maybe got washed once! also carried dogs regular. 6 plus hours of cleaning.

Comment

I like them and they look wicked lifted but a car where headgaskets are basically regular maintenance is crap. Three amigos, dropped sleeves. Headaaaches.

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                  it didn't look so mint when i picked it up. sat outside under trees at his house and at work for the last few years and maybe got washed once! also carried dogs regular. 6 plus hours of cleaning.
                  Any tree sap?
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

lots!!!!!

but end result is...

Comment

Originally posted by 347mike View Post
                      any tree sap?
                      lol!

Comment

Parts are crazy expensive for those things! I hope you have a hook up in the parts department. My dad works at Land Rover of Dallas
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

similar relationship with my hook up. plus access to some parts cars.

Comment

Neat ride. I'm not a huge fan but it seems interesting.
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

2000 a hell of a deal, go ahead and update the head gaskets now and you'll have a pretty good suv

Comment

Working...
                              X