No announcement yet.

Photo-Shop meh truck preease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it should be covered in a vinyl of Larry the Cable Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      Maybe he doesn't have knees?
      Hank Hill's dad posts here!

Comment

Comment

^^^ now that is bitchin^^^^^
          first class white trash

Comment

That looks good Texas now tits or gtfo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
              That looks good Texas now tits or gtfo!!!
              good catch
              first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                Thanks Mike, pm coming your way, sorry about that.

Maybe

Hahaha no they're not, must be the pic cause the truck isn't slammed by no means, just lowered a little.

lol!
                must be the pic then. it's a lowered 2wd, right? not bagging on you, but how tall are you?

my F350 sits pretty tall on the factory 34" tires, and I've considered taking the steps off of it LOL
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Yeah 2wd, I'm alomst 6', but have others to consider as well. The 6 or so months I had them off sucked. I'm not a fan of sliding out and having to grab the steering wheel to slide in. I read that some guys take them off their lifted trucks so it looks taller. lol Take yours off and let me know how you like it, I think you'll see the you use them more than you realize.
                  Last edited by Up0n0ne; 01-22-2012, 03:42 PM.
                  2 Chronicles 7:14
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

if I take them off, it's to put amp steps on it

Comment

Originally posted by texas_online View Post
                      That looks good, right click save as. lol Nfamus built and installed a custom helper bag set-up for the rear.
                      Front is still too mushy for my liking, have bought 3 sets of shocks and so far the Toxic one's which came with the set-up keeps on getting put back on. They're the only one's that don't make the front wobble.
                      Bought some super heavy duty coil springs by Otto-Max for the front, but need to install them.
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        if I take them off, it's to put amp steps on it
                        My pockets just don't go that deep, aren't they like $1,200-$1,500?

Comment

you can get them brand new retail for $1100

I can get them for like $860

they go lower than the stockers when extended, so they'd probably be touching the ground on your truck

Comment

That a pretty price on those. Wait, F350, aren't you a Dodge guy?

Comment

I'm a whatever works best for me guy. Always have been

Comment

Working...
                              X