Parasites in our country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parasites in our country

Video from email discussing how some have figured out how to "work" the system in California.

Quick search on California came up with nothing. Fuck the Repost Police. This should be seen as often as it takes to make things change!

In case the video gets removed, again....

(Thanks John)
    Last edited by Darren M; 01-21-2012, 10:24 AM.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Its been removed...shocker!!

Comment

Video has been removed.

Comment

WTF? That's bull shit. It was up for like 3 minutes! Anyone want to host it?
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

What was it, do tell.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

It was a chick explaining how to "work" the Government system in California. How to take advantage of "free" child care, where the government will pay for your kid(s) to stay @ the day care of your choice. Send them to a friend's day care, split the payment. Practically bragging how to not work and still get paid. Her last words are, and I quote "Why would anyone work in America? The tax payers pay for everything."

Happy to email it to someone. 5 megs. PM me your email address.

Comment

Comment

I'll try photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  You're the man!

Comment

Not sure how but the original video is there now..... wtf...?!?!?

Comment

Video clip shows a woman discussing why California is the best state for obtaining public assistance benefits?
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Oh so you mean hoodrats being hoodrats. Nothing can be done about shit like that as long as the current system continues to operate as it does. If people like that want to live off the govt. tit than do so, but they will always live like that and if thats how they like to live, then have at it. I will coninue to live as I do and at my comfort level. I guess in a sense this is what makes this country great to live in, I can live like I do and they can live how they want too.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

but if you try to take all those "freebies" away from her, youre a racist. so its a win-win for them.
                          2011 Mustang GT
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                            but if you try to take all those "freebies" away from her, youre a racist. so its a win-win for them.

Why y'all white folk erkin my benafids

Comment

Working...
                            X