I think I need this Nova....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jr347 View Post
    I actually already have several sets here. I don't buy new typically, I'm a bargain shopper . Thanks for the info though.
    no problem! You picked up a very nice looking car, congratulations

Comment

Congrats! I'm actually a fan of Hugger orange....I was kind of thinking of it with a different wheel/tire setup and a finish-out as a sort of Yenko/Pro-Touring theme. Either way a lot of good looking work has been done on that one, it is off to what looks to be a great start...congrats on the buy!

I'd be interested to know if he went under $16K...if you're interested in telling.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Jr347 View Post
        I actually already have several sets here. I don't buy new typically, I'm a bargain shopper . Thanks for the info though.
        We need more pictures of this car, it is your obligation... mandatory tit pictures waived.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sell me ur 383 when u remove..

Comment

Needs more hood

Comment

Working...
            X