I think I need this Nova....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I need this Nova....

...but not quite enough for what he's asking.

From Pro-Touring.com....

It's a 1970. 383 with a turbo 350, 2500 stall. Has SSBC 4 wheel dics. Mini tubbed, TCI 4 link, 10 bolt rear. Complete air ride setup from air lift. Carbon fiber wrap on the steel hood. Body in primer. New chrome, new carpet and weather stripping(not installed new in boxes). Hounds tooth seats, tilt wheel, custom inner fenders. 18x7 and 20x10 American Racing wheels

If I decide to sell I would be asking $25,000 O.B.O.

Let me know what you think.

If interested, you can pm me or e-mail me @: scheuren_michael@hotmail.com

Thank you

Michael

I really like how they did those inner fenders and the mini-tub / trunk area.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Should have an LSX at that price and AC

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      Should have an LSX at that price and AC
      Or at least real paint with it's current setup. He's dropped his price to $21K now....he needs to keep on heading south!
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

abso...fucking...lutely would drive!!!!!

Comment

Bad ass, but no AC, no overdrive, no efi/late model drivetrain, no paint, takes away from the "pro touring" or high dollar aspect.

Comment

meh, the wheels, especially the rear wheel, are just a bit much. an inch or two smaller would make it look better IMO. however the stance is killer and the trunk looks almost stock (a plus to me) for being tubbed.
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

to low to drive around hur wit all da pothoes

Comment

This I like.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He's asking Camaro money for a Nova. That's a $15-18k car tops imo. It is cool as hell.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Cool car, hideously hideous wheels.

Comment

I like but priced too high for what it doesn't have.

Comment

i dig it just the way it sits.

Comment

I think it's priced right. A lot of nice work done on that car, and a lot of nice parts. I'm not a pro touring kinda of guy but that's a cool car

Comment

price is now $20,000 fyi

Comment

me personally, I like one like this, where I can swap out to a PT suspension, fikse wheels on 315s in the rear and be ready to rock and roll.

I'm putting the Nova up for sale as I just don't seem to drive it much. I'm starting a new business and have no time for the car right now. It's a fun street car that always attracts a crowd at shows. It's turn key reliable and ready to race or just take out for ice cream. The car can be converted back to PT with a wheel change and a shock adjustment. I've had 17x11s on it with 315s and think the car can swallow a 335 if you were careful with backspacing. The 6 speed conversion and new 9 inch

Comment

Working...
                              X