• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw you I'm a pilot!

Old but good!

Pretty lame

Comment

My wife used to be 'tarded. Now she's a pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        Speaking of tards.. Landing at towered airport after the survey this morning tower clears cesna to land 17. Well he lands and is taxing and towers like "you realize you landed on the wrong runway right, i cleared you to land 17. See those BIG numbers at the end of the runway. Thats which runway it is you landed on 31"
        cesna "oh really?, my bad" haha

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
          Speaking of tards.. Landing at towered airport after the survey this morning tower clears cesna to land 17. Well he lands and is taxing and towers like "you realize you landed on the wrong runway right, i cleared you to land 17. See those BIG numbers at the end of the runway. Thats which runway it is you landed on 31"
          cesna "oh really?, my bad" haha
          You gotta be pretty damn stupid to mistake 31 for 17... what airport was this at?

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
            You gotta be pretty damn stupid to mistake 31 for 17... what airport was this at?
            no joke especially like a 4-5ft numbers on a 5000ft runway .ardmore municipal. I've heard all kinds of weird stuff, my guess was a student pilot. You can usually pick the low time guys out because all their radio calls have an upward reflection haha. Luckily its not super busy here or you'd hear the radio call "cesnaa bla bla bla bla, please take out a pen and paper and take this number down"

Comment

Ardmore... preferred destination of North Texas student pilots everywhere....

I went to Ardmore twice while a student... first was a beautiful day, the second one had some of the worst crosswind I had ever come across in a 152. They had me come in on 17 the first shot and there was no friggin way. I went back in the pattern and I asked for 13 instead to help me out a bit and I wrangled it in there...

It was the first time I had true white knuckles behind the stick....
              Last edited by Gargamel; 01-19-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                Pretty lame
                yup
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                  Ardmore... preferred destination of North Texas student pilots everywhere....

I went to Ardmore twice while a student... first was a beautiful day, the second one had some of the worst crosswind I had ever come across in a 152. They had me come in on 17 the first shot and there was no friggin way. I went back in the pattern and I asked for 13 instead to help me out a bit and I wrangled it in there...

It was the first time I had true white knuckles behind the stick....
                  Now I bet you're real comfortabel with a stick in your hand . JK yah, heard a few chinamen i guess they come from denton. Next top Mineral wells TX... YEEE haaaw

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Gawd I love that movie. Now I wanna go to Starbucks.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

is that DOHCTOR

Comment

Ive been on a jet when the aircraft commander landed with no tower clearance. Not a little plane either, USAF KC-10A.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Gawd I love that movie. Now I wanna go to Starbucks.
                          It's awesome. My brother made off with mine to California. When I asked him for it back he said he didn't know where it was. Bastard.

Comment

Working...
                          X