WTF is this thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is this thing?

I parked next to it at best buy last night... It looks like a hacked up delivery truck.

The front tires were the size of my wheels.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Looks like a hacked up 18 wheeler cab.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Texas rat snake rod.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        This, and then the rest is custom built.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          This is what it looks like to me. Look at where the door handles are...Was there a midget in Best Buy? Would be interested in what it is powered by. I could see a 4BT hiding in there.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Fugly, I'm thinking it needs the bed set straight, take 6 inches to a foot out of the top of the cab and find a way to do something with the front of the hood / square grill to give it some curve

Comment

I saw that "for sale" at the Walmart in Mansfield the other day. No camera. Glad you posted it. Have no clue.
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                I saw that "for sale" at the Walmart in Mansfield the other day. No camera. Glad you posted it. Have no clue.
                Yep, it was at the best buy in Mansfield. It has dealer plates on it.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Looks like a mini deuce and a half
                  Originally posted by Yale
                  I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

I saw that last night too, I was at the Olive Garden right in front of the Best Buy. I did a double take, I wasn't sure it if was just a work in progress or what.
                    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Texas rat snake rod.
                      lmfao!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What, you guys don't like my micro machine? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                          Look at where the door handles are...Was there a midget in Best Buy?
                          That's where the door handles are all located on Peterbilt trucks.

Comment

That's a real life picture of ass, as that looks like ass!

Bad ass Yeep though!
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Is that a Ford emblem?
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                              X