X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This rig is for all the troopers that wanted to be Game Wardens

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
      Does anybody else find it funny to see "Texas Highway Patrol" on the side of a boat?
      I believe waterways are considered highways by definition.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        yeah, I'd say it is, since people have been killed on the lake, and several patrol boats have been attacked.
        this
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          I believe waterways are considered highways by definition.
          I figured it was something like that, a definition or a special clause giving them authority over waterways. Still funny though, I generally don't think of lakes when people talk about "highways", and I certainly don't think of boats like that when I think of the Highway Patrol.
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Somebody gonna get fucked up if they jack with the jack booted thugs...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Wonder how long until the Cartels repaint it. Cops are not military nor should they be. Either put the national guard on the lake or call up the militia
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Wonder how long until the Cartels repaint it. Cops are not military nor should they be. Either put the national guard on the lake or call up the militia
                I think the point is that the federal government won't provide necessary assistance
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

They don't have to. The state call call up the Texas Guard and the militia
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Would you feel more comfortable if the cops manning that boat are current/former members of the military?
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Wont outrun a sniper

Comment

Big upgrade for these guys... here's what they had before...

Comment

Par for the course.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

They need another one for Lake Falcon too.

Comment

Dui's on the lake are serious!

Comment

I would say that with all the vets coming home that are great at what they do give them the job, hell most of the come back to nothing or need a job. Not some gommer with a badge that played DOOM to pass as a flat foot cop. Oh dang I forgot they built a fence!

Comment

Working...
                                X