this guy is definitely saying FTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this guy is definitely saying FTP

Is it necessary to have 6 or 7 police vehicles at the moment?

4 cars, 1 motorcycyle and a dart vehicle.
    Last edited by mstng86; 01-12-2012, 02:19 PM.

Is this just a picture of some cops and cop cars? Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Is this just a picture of some cops and cop cars? Am I missing something?
      Look at the silver ford to the left. More specific, the quarterpanel.

Comment

Looks like a wreck. Maybe between van and car?
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I don't know but the cop with the white helmet has his give-a-fuck-meter pegged out at 0.....
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Ok, so that car was hit by the police car? Is there a story here or something?

Comment

The police charger in the middle is wrecked.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                I don't know but the cop with the white helmet has his give-a-fuck-meter pegged out at 0.....
                LOL That's what I was thinking. "Screw this, I'm bored."

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Ok, so that car was hit by the police car? Is there a story here or something?
                  Not really, just thought it was interesting. Just thinking someone ran a red light and it is interesting that they need 7 cops for this.

the charger hit the silver car on the left, which is spun around pointed in the wrong direction.

Comment

I bet the officer reported he was just in an accident and nearby units responded to help. Being downtown, who knows what the extent of injuries or damage is - so send everyone, then figure it out.

Not a big deal - the armchair quarterbacking of "is it necessary" is a bit stupid.

Comment

get their attention with a blue laser!
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

You guys are trying way too hard to turn this in to an FTP thread. Specifically you, mstng86.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                          I bet the officer reported he was just in an accident and nearby units responded to help. Being downtown, who knows what the extent of injuries or damage is - so send everyone, then figure it out.

Not a big deal - the armchair quarterbacking of "is it necessary" is a bit stupid.
                          The cop knows the extent of the injuries because he got out of his car and walked up to the guy, who was getting out of his car and shook his hand.

Not armchair quarterbacking anything, just think its funny there are so many for a little fender bender. Not saying they are doing anything wrong.

I am not turning it into a FTP thread. I thought it was funny there were so many cops for such a small wreck.

Comment

Then let it go.

Comment

Three of them are probably supervisors seeing if they have a reason to crawl up the Officers ass. Just sayin...... If we have a wreck we have to call another agency to work the wreck, wright up an incident report, then a memo to the chief, and take a drug test right away.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X