Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny CPR

Thought you might get a laugh.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

The wife, an RN, loved it!

Comment

Why did they change CPR recently to only hands on?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Sexually transmitted diseases.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Oh shit, that's a legit PSA?
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Bullet tooth Tony!

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Because your blood is still oxygenated enough for a while after you've stopped breathing. It's just getting the blood circulating that's important. Every time you give 2 breaths to the victim, you're stopping their "heartbeat" again.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                Because your blood is still oxygenated enough for a while after you've stopped breathing. It's just getting the blood circulating that's important. Every time you give 2 breaths to the victim, you're stopping their "heartbeat" again.
                You're just upset because you can't make out with your victims anymore!

Comment

We had to do CPR class yearly in the AF and this last year was the first time where it was just chest compression. It was a relatively short class.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    You're just upset because you can't make out with your victims anymore!
                    Never got to in the first place

Comment

We just have re-training in CPD about 2 months ago ans where still trained to give the 2 breaths....I guess it has changed since then? I can tell you that giving 28 chect compressions as the correct rate will wear a MFer out....

Comment

No reason to do breaths, the pumping motion stimulates both the heart and the lungs so the body retains enough oxygen. Saw one report maybe a few months ago where 10-15 people kept a guy going on hands only CPR for about an hour before the medics could get there, no brain damage or organ problems

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          Bullet tooth Tony!
                          Or Big Chris depending on which Guy Ritchy flick you like better. I think that's also John from Snatch - he don't look too good.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackTheSky View Post
                            No reason to do breaths, the pumping motion stimulates both the heart and the lungs so the body retains enough oxygen. Saw one report maybe a few months ago where 10-15 people kept a guy going on hands only CPR for about an hour before the medics could get there, no brain damage or organ problems
                            Very interesting, and good to know as there are a lot of people I have seen I who do not want my mouth on.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                            X