30 Minutes or Less Foxbody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
    Boom goes the AOD with that drive to first downshift lol. Thats badass!
    Has it been a while since you drove an AOD?

You go from first to drive then back to first for the 1-2 shift when shifting manually, then it goes to drive for third. It won't shift down to first until you come into the range in which first actually works, otherwise it goes to second.

However, if it's a stock AOD, then it's bound to go kaboom on principle.

Comment

that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
        Has it been a while since you drove an AOD?

You go from first to drive then back to first for the 1-2 shift when shifting manually, then it goes to drive for third. It won't shift down to first until you come into the range in which first actually works, otherwise it goes to second.

However, if it's a stock AOD, then it's bound to go kaboom on principle.
        You are right, I stand corrected. I haven't had a aod car since 2000. It wouldn't take but a few 1 to D then back to 1 for second gear shifts, to blow OD up. It's all fun and games until you lose OD lol.
        2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
        2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Wow. The video is still up.

Comment

that was pretty good, reminds me of my notchback back on the day

Comment

So they made a movie about me?!

Comment

The e-brake works on that beat hatch? Movies are totally unrealistic
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Sadly, this movie was loosely based on the life of Brian Wells. He was strapped with a bomb in 2003. It was found he was a conspirator in the crime and the bomb exploded on him. Some of y'all fellow members remember delivering but I still deliver to kinda hold on to the memories of yesteryear. Thanks Eric for this link reminding me of the chick that would ride with me in the "GEO LEE" to be my "Daisy" and watching her giant DD tits flop around when I e-brake slide into the delivery when people would ask for "Bo & Luke Special" for me to deliver
                  Last edited by kdventura73; 01-08-2012, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Ended up watching the whole damn thing. Hilarious movie, but now it's almost 4am lol
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Badass movie, "I'll sell my mustang and get you like... A thousand dollars"
                      Street car.

Comment

YouTube fixed and ttt for the greatness.

Comment

Working...
                        X