Turbo Cobra, Single Turbo Supra, GTR , Supercharged Camaro, Turbo BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
    they try to conceal an area but that car stands out like a sore thumb.
    I think that was in Florida.
    sigpic

Comment

Aren't the 2012 GTR's supposed to be north of 500hp? Haven't had a chance to check them out yet. I have to say, I wouldn't mind having any of those rides..

Comment

Originally posted by incognegro View Post
        Aren't the 2012 GTR's supposed to be north of 500hp? Haven't had a chance to check them out yet. I have to say, I wouldn't mind having any of those rides..
        Yeah, the GTR's are badass, we are just giving this guy a hard time, typical dfwm welcome!
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Look man, our fucking video cars that record our races here have 1000 rwhp and all run 200 + in the mile.

Our kids power wheels will out run these slow ass cars your posting.
          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
            Look man, our fucking video cars that record our races here have 1000 rwhp and all run 200 + in the mile.

Our kids power wheels will out run these slow ass cars your posting.

Comment

just sayin!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                Yeah, the GTR's are badass, we are just giving this guy a hard time, typical dfwm welcome!
                I'm not hating on the GTR's they are awesome. But, if i won one in a contest or pussy rice raffle i would sale it and use that money to build 3-cars that would out run it. I would love to line up with one but every time i see one i am not in my car.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fordracer2 View Post
                  I'm not hating on the GTR's they are awesome. But, if i won one in a contest or pussy rice raffle i would sale it and use that money to build 3-cars that would out run it. I would love to line up with one but every time i see one i am not in my car.
                  oh gosh..... LOL I bet your friend has a bad ass Chevele in his garage that runs 10's right?

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                    oh gosh..... LOL I bet your friend has a bad ass Chevele in his garage that runs 10's right?
                    Fuck my friends cars got my own. lol at Chevelle.
                    sigpic

Comment

Tits?
                      Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                      -Fred Sanford

Comment

Your crazy for wanting to sell a GTr, I've drive one and they are like driving a rocket ship! I was looking for the auto switch so I could just let go!

Comment

IMPORTS SUCK.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                          X