Holy Sh!t, Klingons exist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
    Thanks to the Smoking Gun, we have proof - (guess the ridges and bumps come with age)

Rocky Dennis has a hard on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

Oh Shit... L Ron Hubbard was right??

Wait, what?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dawkins View Post
            LMAO! I watched that movie yesterday, it was on Encore or Starz or something. I had never previously seen it, and now I wish I had not watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by magnus View Post
              she looks like she knows everything.
              lmfao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                LMAO! I watched that movie yesterday, it was on Encore or Starz or something. I had never previously seen it, and now I wish I had not watched it.
                There was absolutely NOTHING else on and I kept saying to myself.... "Surely this will get better." It finally did, when the credits starting rolling and I walked out to the garage. What a turd of a movie! I literally rolled when the alien planet blew up.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  There was absolutely NOTHING else on and I kept saying to myself.... "Surely this will get better." It finally did, when the credits starting rolling and I walked out to the garage. What a turd of a movie! I literally rolled when the alien planet blew up.
                  Srsly.

Comment

Working...
                  X