drifting is gaaay.

Comment

Gayest shit I've ever seen !!
      Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
      03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        drifting is gaaay.
        Lets see you try this. I am not into the whole drift thing really but I do appreciate the skill it takes. What the redneck in the first video was doing was just some powerslides and doughnuts.

Comment

Local dirt tracks do it with style
          2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
          Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
          Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
          Speedlogix Catch Can
          Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            Lets see you try this. I am not into the whole drift thing really but I do appreciate the skill it takes. What the redneck in the first video was doing was just some powerslides and doughnuts.

that track is tiny, it looks like a kart track
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post

now thats an expensive sport......
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Guy in the first video looked like my first time trying to autox.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                  Gayest shit I've ever seen !!
                  I've seen gayer shit on this board. You need to get out more.
                  Originally posted by grove rat
                  shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

1st vid looks like one of those burnout vids the Aussies do all the time.
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Speaking of drift, my buddy came by the home shop the other day in his 01 gt. Heard him stop near lower end of property, motor rev, clutch fly, and the distinct sound of wheel spin. Shift, grab second and more wheel spin. There's a slight curve in the road as you approach the driveway, I hear the motor get quiet but still hear tires sliding on pavement. I look back just in time to see him go from straight to 90 degrees into the ditch, which is somewhat deep, then the final 90 degrees to be facing the way he original came from. He pulls up, chin spoiler draggin on one side & bumper cover buckled in a little. I ask what went wrong he says it just grabbed and shot off. I explained it was excessive wheel speed and lack of experience that got him in trouble when the ass end whipped and put him in the ditch. Told him to practice his drift skills in a wide open/empty parking lot lol. Repaired the chin spoiler and popped the bumper back out, removed the broken fog lamp and all was pretty well. Just some hurt pride.

Comment

wtf? how the hell did he keep that bitch from stalling?

Comment

I'll raise you a motorcycle drift.

Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                          http://www.titantowing.net
                          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                            I'll raise you a motorcycle drift.
                            GIANT brass balls. Motorcycle racers are crazy.

Comment

Speaking of drift, my buddy came by the home shop the other day in his 01 gt. Heard him stop near lower end of property, motor rev, clutch fly, and the distinct sound of wheel spin. Shift, grab second and more wheel spin. There's a slight curve in the road as you approach the driveway, I hear the motor get quiet but still hear tires sliding on pavement. I look back just in time to see him go from straight to 90 degrees into the ditch, which is somewhat deep, then the final 90 degrees to be facing the way he original came from. He pulls up, chin spoiler draggin on one side & bumper cover buckled in a little. I ask what went wrong he says it just grabbed and shot off. I explained it was excessive wheel speed and lack of experience that got him in trouble when the ass end whipped and put him in the ditch. Told him to practice his drift skills in a wide open/empty parking lot lol. Repaired the chin spoiler and popped the bumper back out, removed the broken fog lamp and all was pretty well. Just some hurt pride.
                              Had to have been Jeremy. I don't think there is a single vehilce he has owned, aside from the 96, that he hasn't put into a ditch at one point or another.
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                              X