Hard to watch, boy dies at 18..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to watch, boy dies at 18..

He made this video, about how he cheated death. Sad to see R.I.P buddy.Glad he could smile and he was ok with what was going on.

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
    He made this video, about how he cheated death. Sad to see R.I.P buddy.Glad he could smile and he was ok with what was going on.
    http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-2679...-27729605.html
    Nope, not even going to click on it.

Comment

dang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
        pretty sad indeed, worth the watch....

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

I saw it linked from a Kid Cudi article in which he wrote:
          Originally posted by Kid Cudi
          "I am so sad about Ben Breedlove," Kid Cudi wrote on his Tumblr blog. "I watched the video he left for the world to see, and him seeing me in detail, in his vision really warmed my heart. I broke down, I am to tears because I hate how life is so unfair. This has really touched my heart in a way I cant describe, this is why I do what I do. Why I write my life, and why I love you all so much.

"Life is really f---- up sometimes, but I know Ben is at Peace, and I hope he gets a chance to sit and talk with my Dad. We love you Ben. Forever. Thank you for loving me. To Ben’s family, you raised a real hero, he’s definitely mine. You have my love," the 27-year-old rapper wrote before signing off with his real name, Scott Mescudi"
          Good watch for sure...
          I watched it the other night before bed. Scooped up both my boys and threw them in bed with us and held them a little tighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
            It's not bad or graphic...it just makes you think about your mortality, and is a glimpse of him coming to terms with his a week before he died of heart failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              It's not bad or graphic...it just makes you think about your mortality, and is a glimpse of him coming to terms with his a week before he died of heart failure.
              x2, it was just nice to see him smile and seemed very ok and at peace. He appreciated every minute.

Comment

Very sad!! poor dude...R.I.P
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

thank you

Comment

that one got to me. wish i didn't click on it.

Comment

I think that every one of the pansy assed teenagers that do drugs and cut themselves should watch that. If he can go through all of that and still keep going, no one has any excuse. Sad to watch.

Comment

So Kid Cudi is god? JK

Comment

That will put things in perspective. Quite nicely. RIP to Ben.

Comment

Man when he said he wished he had not woke up it got me. We are all lucky every day we are here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Poor Kid. When it's your time, it's your time. It just sucks that he was so young. RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X