No announcement yet.

I'd like to know who made this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it never references abortion, it is a pic of a chick looking down making a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      it never references abortion, it is a pic of a chick looking down making a statement.
      Freak'n retard up in here.

Comment

herp a derp derp derp up in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
          Please do us all a favor and never reproduce. Do I need to explain that picture to you?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Please do us all a favor and never reproduce. Do I need to explain that picture to you?
            No, I already did.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
              rape - im on the fence on abortion
              consensual - no abortion (you should have made the DECISION to wear condom, birth control, and pull out)

<- against abortion

would i adopt, yup sure would and so far looks like im having 2 daughters therefore i might later on try and adopt me a lil man
              I'm on board with this. A kid or dumbass screws up its not the kids fault.... a rape or "non consensual" kids not fair but still on the fence.

I know theres exceptions but for abortion to be an easy out for kids and dumbasses that "screw up" isn't right in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X