• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to know who made this

Sent from my Iphone eleventybillion

Republicans

Comment

I feel bad for laughing so hard at this.

Comment

j/k

Comment

I have a firm stance on abortion. It is the woman's choice, and no one else's.

I have dealt with anti-abortion protesters and discussed this topic. They want to tell a woman she is wrong for making a choice they don't agree with, but when u ask them if they would adopt, or if they would financially support a child if the decision was made to have it, they don't want to get involved.

Typical liberal attitude. "I want to tell you what to do as long as it does not effect me".

Comment

Like I said on FB, on the bright side, repurposing old coat hangers is a clever way of going green!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

I have dealt with anti-abortion protesters and discussed this topic. They want to tell a woman she is wrong for making a choice they don't agree with, but when u ask them if they would adopt, or if they would financially support a child if the decision was made to have it, they don't want to get involved.

Typical liberal attitude. "I want to tell you what to do as long as it does not effect me".
              Last I checked, conservatives were the ones all up-in-arms about abortion and pro-lifeyness.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Like I said on FB, on the bright side, repurposing old coat hangers is a clever way of going green!
                LMAO! You're going to hell for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I somehow came across a plastic fetus one time. I stuck it to the end of a bent up wire hanger and hung it from a wall. The best part was watching people squirm as they both laughed at it and felt awful for doing so.
                  Men have become the tools of their tools.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Lol took a minute but I got it.

On a side note, let me hit that first then you're free to make your decision!
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Meh, I'll politely disagree with you on this one. If there is a father in the picture, he should have equal say in the matter. Yeah, the woman carries the child but he had just as much part in creating it and may very well be a great parent, even if the mom doesn't want the baby.

One of my best friends wife got pregnant several years ago and they weren't 'trying' to have a baby. Against his will, she got an abortion. To me, that's grounds for a divorce and a swift kick in the mouth.

Comment

I support a mother's right to make a decision whether to abort or not.

Comment

I'm a Pro-Choice advocate, so I didn't laugh.

Comment

rape - im on the fence on abortion
                            consensual - no abortion (you should have made the DECISION to wear condom, birth control, and pull out)

<- against abortion

would i adopt, yup sure would and so far looks like im having 2 daughters therefore i might later on try and adopt me a lil man

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              I support a mother's right to make a decision whether to abort or not.
                              Do you support that right if the woman uses abortion as a method of birth control repeatedly?

Comment

Working...
                              X